Friday, February 6, 2009

Inconsistant Blogging Habits

I'm sorry it has been a while since I last posted, but things have been quite hectic here!

I have now been in school for two full weeks -- and what full weeks they have been!

I am taking 4 upper division Psychology classes which are all interesting and intellectually stimulating, but obscene amounts of reading. I have never read so much in my entire life. Really. At times I feel as if my eyeballs will fall right out of their cozy sockets.

I auditioned for the musical here, a new twist on the film "Moulin Rogue". Almost all of my unit mates are involved, particularly Anna from Norway who is directing, Oscar the Dutchman as technician, and Maria from Romania as designer. Pretty neat. I got cast in a part you wouldn't recognize if I told you the name, but take my word for it, it's good. And I get to sing "Lady Marmalade" which is fabulous.

Other than that I have been doing the usual fun night time activities. The campus bar is always a buzz, any night of the week, and you're always guaranteed to see someone you know and partake in some lively conversation.

The other night my friend Amanda and I went to a nightclub called "Club Havana". Amanda was invited by a family friend who lives in Amsterdam. I really enjoyed it! They played a fun (and often funny) selection of music, ranging from great techno and house music to America's top 20 to "You're The One That I Want" from Grease. Eclectic.

Otherwise things have been going swimmingly. That whole, "you'll have the best time of your life" cliche? Yep, it's happening to me. Full blown. And I couldn't be happier.

Tot de volgende keer! (Till next time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment