Saturday, March 14, 2009

Dag!






Hoi! Well, I finished my week of midterm madness. Phew! It was much more difficult than anticipated, but I must say I am quite proud of the final products. I guess I'll have to wait until I get my grades to be sure...

Today was an exciting day because my mommy is here! How exciting. She's falling in love with Holland just like I am -- I'm glad we're on the same page.

The weather is still pretty crappy, but the sun is beginning to shine more often. Spring is coming, I can feel it. The air is beginning to warm, coats are worn less frequently, and the tulips and daffodils are beginning to bud. Soon the whole landscape will be in full bloom!

I have been very inattentive to this blog, and especially on the picture front. Thus, I have added some old and some new random photographs from my time here. Enjoy!



The campus bar
Dutch Pancakes

Kathryn came to visit!

My girlfriends and me

Waiting in line for the Anne Frank house in Amsterdam
In front of the Centraal Museum right by campus. Ultra modern, no?
BBQing on our deck with Banta -- a weekly tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment